Have you heard about inbound marketing, but are wondering what kind of results you can get?
Well, at this meetup we have put together a panel of local Brisbane HubSpot users who are willing to share their story with you first hand. This event for is for businesses, enterprises, marketing and sales managers, marketers and anybody interested in learning more about attracting more qualified customers, increasing website conversions and competing in the digital economy.
So What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing refers to marketing activities that bring visitors in, rather than marketers having to go out to get prospects' attention. Inbound marketing earns the attention of customers, makes the company easy to be found, and draws customers to the website by producing interesting content.
Inbound Marketing Results?
- Reckon, an online account software company, had a 590% increase in blog traffic.
- Brauer’s products (sold in over 4500 chemist and health food stores) had a 573% increase in social media.
- Australian Training Colleges, a leading education and career pathways organisation, had a 2 times increase in website traffic within the first 6 months.
With the increase of internet and mobile usage, studies show SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate! (Search Engine Journal). Now, more than ever, there is additional pressure to ensure the right connection with customers using digital marketing methods. We encourage you to take the time and RSVP now to attend this free event
What you will learn from the event?
- How is Inbound Marketing different from traditional marketing
- What types of industries get the best results from Inbound Marketing
- Is HubSpot a Good Fit for Your Organisation?
- You can also ask questions from the panel of local businesses who are already using inbound marketing
Our Panel Guests:
Luke Linnan from Industry Graduates
David Abrey from Harper Finch Lawyers
Others to be announced
RSVP Now that you’re coming to our next Brisbane HUG so you do not miss out as places are limited.
We are grateful to our sponsors, HubSpot, who are providing the food for the night and your first drink for free. Plus there will be a lucky door prize, so remember to bring along plenty of business cards.
So come and join us at one of Queensland's most famous hotels, just minutes from the Brisbane CBD and the Gabba at Kangaroo Point. Parking is free and there’s plenty of street parking available.
The event location is
706 Main Street
Kangaroo Point Qld 4169
- 5:30pm - Networking - Bring plenty of business cards (food & drink provided by our sponsor)
- 6:00pm - What is Inbound Marketing
- 6:45pm - Panel Discussion - Brisbane HubSpot Users
- 8:00pm - Finish - welcome to continue networking and chat more about inbound marketing :)