The recap from the recent Brisbane HUG meetup. We had Michael Tucker from Tucker Production present on automating Facebook Live Video Marketing for Increasing Interactions. With a great group of people asking questions, many tips and resources share to help get video production faster.
The highlight creating promotional videos
- Time - Keep to 30 to 90 seconds
- Script - Write the script first (ie 250 words for 90 sec)
- Voice - Use Voice talent to record audio (fiver.com $20 to $50)
- Video - Use GoAnimate.com creating your own cartoons or outsource to fiver.com ($75 to $150)
- Test - Use Facebook Ads from engage and check "Time Watched" for drop-off
Presentation Slide Deck
Using Video with Marketing Automation: Generate, Nurture and Qualify New Leads Through Video by David McMahon
Automating Live Video Marketing for Increasing Interactions by Micheal Tucker.
Photos of Meetup @ The Pineapple Hotel
Awesome note taking...